The essential compendium of information needed to monitor the broker dealers that support the investment services business in more than 2,000 banks and credit unions.
The Kehrer Bielan Annual TPM Survey has tracked the sales and revenue mix, sales force headcount, financial institution client base, and assets under administration of the largest third party broker dealers since 2006.
The 2017-2018 TPM Report is available free of charge for banks and credit unions that use third party broker dealers. Product and service providers, and banks that own their broker dealer, may purchase the report for $500.
This report includes:
- PowerPoint presentation:
- Year-over-year changes in:
- Financial advisor headcount
- Banks and credit union partners
- Firm-by-firm rankings in:
- Advisor productivity
- Assets under administration per advisor
- Revenue growth
- Asset growth
- Market share of revenue
- Market share of assets under administration
- Market share of financial institutions
- Market share of advisors in financial institutions
- Firm-by-firm information in spreadsheet format:
- Investment product mix
- Total revenue, including the share contributed by advisory business, life insurance sales, and general securities transactions
- The scope of the firm's operations, including the size of its sales force. number and size of partner institutions, and assets under administration
- Trends in scope of each firm's operations year-by-year since 2009